This is the day..... August 24, 2014

I love Sundays! Not only is it the Sabbath, set aside to glorify and worship Christ, but. It is the first day after chemo that I begin feeling stronger and less drugged. 

This morning I am "bathed" in the luxury of the knowledge that I am loved and cherished by Elohim, who is Life's Creator. The awareness of this gift is strong, and as I listen to praises being sung, I am reassured over and over of His constant love for me. He ONLY wants good for me. I am His child -- whom He bought with a price. Safely tucked in His loving arms, I feel His enveloping peace in my life. 


All He wants is our praise, adoration, and acknowledgement of His Lordship. "Praise Him from whom all blessings flow, Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost."




Daily, I see your footprints alongside mine--in smiles spreading wide across familiar faces, a heart-felt letter of encouragement, or a call where hearts meet across oceans. Your Hand is constant, reassuring, secure, and healing. The healing rain that washes the tears, the harsh, and the hurt. You are Holy! Jehovah Jirah! 

This week, the blood tests show that the cancer is leaving at a constant rate. My C125 count is now at 8.3 -- it is dropping, and once again. God's healing is evident for all to see.  It is not in my will, my timing, but His. I have committed this - into Your Hands!

God said, "My presence will go with you. 
I'll see the journey to the end."
Exodus 33:14  





3 comments:

  1. Dear Colleen, I was just reading your last few posts over my lunch break at school. You are such an inspiration to so many. I was thinking perhaps I need to print off your comments in case I need that inspiration in the future. I know God is blessing you in all ways. I sincerely hope that someday in the future I can come to Africa and assist you in any way needed as you continue your work with Tim. Prayers for you ...often. Love to you...always. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to read of the improved blood count and the continued healing coming your way. I praise God with you for His faithfulness and presence and healing, may it soon be complete and your health be restored. Thanks for continuing to bless and encourage so many others of us. May God continue to bless and keep you safe and secure. With love and prayers continuing, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. While checking in on your blog today, the date on this post reminded me of grandpa as August 24 was his birthday. Oh, how I miss him. What I miss the most are his and grandma's prayers for us. Every morning, they would pray for all of us by name. Never missing one, never missing a day. I used to get frustrated as a kid because we could never leave the table before they were done praying, but oh how I treasure that memory now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com